|On 12 May 1807, nine young women pronounced their vows of religion before the Bishop of Autun in St. Peter’s Church, Chalon. "Now we are religious !" wrote Sister Anne Marie Javouhey who from now own could give free rein to her dynamic spirit. Five , in years later, in 1812 Anne Marie bought a house in Cluny where we have our name from.|
We congratulate the community in Cluny who celebrates 200 years of their foundation.